Friday 18 October 2013

Hello!

 Hello my Lovelies! Welcome to my blog! I've been blogging for a few years now, had a bit of a hiatus...came back to find all my lovely blogs had been ransacked so i'm starting anew! 
Welcome back to anyone who has managed to find me again! And a big mahoosive hello to anyone who has recently found me! 

Just a quick insight into myself so you'll know what you're getting on this blog! 


I'm a part time, plus size alternative model, currently studying beauty and make up part time. I have previous experience with tattooing and have studied computer game design and illustration. I'm a complete book worm and a proud geek! I LOVE fashion and beauty so i'm hoping that i can help others too! I'll be blogging outfits of the day, shoe finds, hauls, make up tutorials (also posting on youtube). I'll also be including reviews on products, hair, beauty and fashion related, and i'll even be bringing you my best geekery finds! 


So i hope you all enjoy what i have to say and i really do hope i can inspire you all to bring out the best in you! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment