Tuesday 4 February 2014

The "Blogger made me buy it" TAG

1) Who are your most inffluential blogers? Who are the ones you really, rely on for reviews and swatches?

I follow a lot of Blogger and Vloggers, but i usually find my inspiration from the ones with similar tastes to mine. So People like Helen Melonlady, Bunny, Beautycrush and Leanne Lim-Walker.

2) Do you buy a product solely as a reslut of a review from your favourite blogger, or do you look for more reviews from others?

I always look for more reviews, simply because if you want a fair assessment of an item you need multiple people to provide feedback and reviews as no one is the same so everyone has different opinions and expreiences, so you have to source the average review.

3) What is your favourite item that you have ever bought as a consiquence of other bloggers?

My Fluffy "teddy bear" texture jumper from New Look. I kept seeing bloggers posting OOTD or reviews of their Top Shop cropped fluffy jumpers and i knew i needed one. Ideally i wanted baby-blue one but i could never afford it! I used to just go into Top Shop and stalk it, see if it was reduced, in the sale etc...even looked on ebay and asked on selling sites. But no luck. Then i found a burgandy long fluffy jumper in New Look, nearly as soft and it was in the sale for only £12! So i didnt hesitate encase it was the only chance i had to get one! I literally wear it as much as i can get away with, wash it and re-wear it as soon as it's dry. I love it.

4) What is your Least favourite item that you've bought as a consiquence of others' blogs?

I don't actually have one. Because i no longer have a job, anything i do buy with any spare money i have is usually really well thought about before-hand so i know i'm not waisting money.

5) Name 5 Products you bought recently as a result of Blogs;

1- B Replenished facial oil from Superdrug.

2- Rimmel London Matte Lipstick in shade 103.

3- Burgandy Fluffy Jumper from New Look

4- True Match Minerals Foundation

5- Fudge hair Urban Texture Junk Wax.


6) Have you ever given into blogger hype? I so which hype?

The Beauty oil. I've seen so many bloggers reviewing facial oils and seeing how nice their skin was, as a beauty therapist i thought it was only nessisary i bought some too!

7) Have you ever avoided a blogger hype? If so which one?

I'm avoiding MAC lipsticks like the plague. Not anything against MAC at all but i lack the money to buy any, and once i start i wont stop collecting. Also there are no stores close to me AT ALL. :(

8) Is everything you buy based on blogger reviews or are there some items you buy without checking out a review?

I'm actually the one who finds new things when they're fist released and usually cheaper. So i tend to find things before they're "hyped". Like my BLEACH london hair review, or 18 months or so ago i bought a faux fur coat, now everyones wearing them! Three years ago i was hunting charity (thrift) shops for satchels now they're everywhere and expensive too! I made myself a clear Quartz Necklace from an old quartz pendant that used to be my mums, now they're everywhere, and obviously the L'Óreal skin Perection range i reviewed about a week after it was released. :)

Thanks for reading! Feel free to do this on your own blog! I'm not planning on tagging anyone.
XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment