Sunday 11 June 2017

Beauty Brawl Day 7- Primer


Day 7- Primer

Day 7 already and we are onto primers! Not something I usually use on myself. It's usually something I reserve for clients who want their make up to last all day for special events...and they do work. It's just never been something I've felt  I needed. If I do wear make up I top it up myself throughout the day, but at work I don't tend to care or notice my make up state. 

For this I chose something I thought would help combat against my redness from my Rosacea. So I went with the Barry M flawless Colour Correcting Primer £5.99


Product: 80
Packaging: 90
Price: 60

Packaging...well its clear! which is one of my favorite things as you can actually see how much product is left! The product itself smells a bit weird to me, but it soon fades. I found because of my redness I was having to use a lot of product though to get any kind of result, and because of that I marked it lower in price as I should imagine this will only last me a few weeks. 




So as you can see, before, with primer, and then with make up. There is actually a really noticeable difference. Because of the amount of product i did have to use i think its something i'll save for special occasions, days out etc...not for every day use. 

Love and Light xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment