Sunday 11 June 2017

Beauty Brawl Day 9- Hand Cream

Day 9- Hand Cream

I think technically for this one I cheated, because I know i've purchase this stuff before a year or so ago...but I fell in love with it all over again. I bought this when this summer Beauty Brawl was being planned, its been in my bag with me everywhere I go and its nearly all gone already. 
Where I work is very hands on. It's a lot of boxing, unpacking, dealing with paperwork, computer use, so my hands bare the brunt of all of my daily tasks and as a result dry out super quick. But this stuff leaves my hands and nails feeling divine and smelling edible!

Product: 89
Packaging: 75
Price: 90

Probably unfair that the hand cream I had before this was Lushs' "helping hands" so it had a lot to live up to, but to be honest although it doesn't feel as "good for you" as lush products do, it held it's own with its performance. I marked it slightly lower for the Packaging as i feel like it can be looked at again, the package can be quite bulky, so maybe a smaller tube, for cheaper obviously..or in a screw lid tub like a lush cream so it doesn't randomly pop open in your bag. The scent is amazing though, people around you commend on the smell for ages after you applied it. I found it was even leaving the scent on my computer keyboard. 
Price at the moment is insane obviously because it is on offer, but even at full price it is still totally worth it for the results and the amount of product you get. Highly recommend this and am actually thinking i may try the other scents they do too.
 Love and Light xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment